Our staff are committed to providing a first-class Catholic education for all of our children and are keen to work closely with you to ensure your child reaches his/her full potential.
Our staff put a lot of importance on home-school links and very much value your support.
We have set up a number of different ways to provide good communication opportunities between you and us:
- A weekly newsletter every Friday containing dates and information regarding school events. This is shared on Class Dojo and published on the school website.
- Knowledge Organisers outlining the key knowledge for each unit of work your child will be learning in Science, Geography, History, Art and Design Technology
- A curriculum meeting held each term for you to ask any questions and discuss what your child will be learning.
- Class Teachers are available at the end of the day. If you have concerns or need to pass on some information, they will be more than happy to speak to you.
- Parents’ Evenings once a term to discuss your child’s achievements and areas of development.
- Questionnaires giving you the opportunity to put forward your suggestions to improve the provision we are providing;
- End of Year Report to inform you of your child’s progress and next steps;
- You can also follow us on Twitter @CTKLeicester which is regularly updated with news from the school
- An appointment system to enable you to speak to your child’s teacher or Headteacher, without interruption throughout the year.
We are very keen to listen to any other ways which we could enhance our communication further so if you have any ideas please let us know.
We very much look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.